1. No reopening of schools till further notice. Magoha to issue school calendar after ensuring safety of students.
2. Congregants to increase by 1/3
3. Bars to restart their operations.
4. National dust – Dawn curfew extended by sixty days. Starting hours shifted from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
5. Tax to be waived for the below 24k earners up to 31st December 2020.
6. Weddings/Funerals allowed to increase their attendance from 100 to 200.
BREAKING: President Kenyatta extends nationwide wide dusk-to-dawn COVID-19 curfew for another 60 days from 11pm to 4am. Lifts order prohibiting the sale of alcohol in bars from tomorrow. Directs bars to be closed by 10pm pic.twitter.com/f75CcWgEjD
— Citizen TV Kenya (@citizentvkenya) September 28, 2020