1. Alabukun and coke is not a contraceptive.
2. Don’t take antibiotics with milk.
3. Don’t take your malaria drugs with vitamin C, oranges or blood tonic.
4. Don’t take ibuprofen, felvin or diclofenac on an empty stomach.
5. Stop taking ampiclox after sex.
Kenya's ministry of health notifies the public about Diclofenac.
I will keep reminding you that medicines do not cure diseases, they hide symptoms.
If you are on endless pills, especially antibiotics, antacids and painkillers then you are a slave of the system.