• How Credits (KCr.) are Awarded.

Simply share and discuss to earn more credits which can be claimed as airtime or cash through Mpesa.

Click here to see activities that help you earn credits.

Happy Listing!

Featured Take the poll and choose your preferred Presidential Candidate in the 2022 General Elections

Currently reading:
Featured Take the poll and choose your preferred Presidential Candidate in the 2022 General Elections

Featured Content

Who is your preferred Presidential Candidate in the 2022 General Elections?

• Rt. Hon. Raila Amollo Odinga

Votes: 44 37.6%
  • Hon. Dr. William Samoei Ruto

Votes: 55 47.0%
  • Professor George Wajackoyah Luchiri

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Others

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimdog

KCr.
We want business idealed people like Jimmy Wanjigi, you people are somehow looking down on this guy. I personally advice you all to vote in this guy as the next president, he is one of the brains Kenya needs. His business mind will help create jobs where we the citizens will benefit from through employment. The economy right now also is on the crisis his agendas are a perfect shape up for it so 2022 vote Jimmy vote development ✅

Jimdog

KCr.
Prof. George is really gaining in the recent days, I see him somewhere in the third on the map. He has rivalries too the likes of my one and only Wanjigi it's going to be tough down there. He is sure of number three or four because at the top is known hustler and then two is likely to be the usual candidate Amollo Odinga.

Kiptoo-cleophas

KCr.
Real life in some homes

1651982139213.jpg