August polls

Electric

KCr.
According to the recent August general election Railla is now leading 5% over Ruto , This has scared Ruto's supporters especially in Rift valley where many residents are for Ruto. This come in place when Raila has extended his politics to mt Kenya region where he has acquired some supporters from there.
Comment follow me I will follow you back

According to the recent August general election Railla is now leading 5% over Ruto , This has scared Ruto's supporters especially in Rift valley where many residents are for Ruto. This come in place when Raila has extended his politics to mt Kenya region where he has acquired some supporters from there.
I'm scared too but I choose to be confident and trust that he will win. If you are observant you'll have noted the Kenya kwanza rally yesterday in nanyuki laikipia where people turned out in large large numbers. Ruto will win I fully bet on that.

The statistics is wrong how do just a day change your 70% to 45%

polls cannot be trusted to give a clear picture on who is going to win when the general elections come on August.This is because the sample of participants being interviewed is very small and usually of similar characteristics hence cannot be used as reference for the entire electorate.Again as you can see,the two leading candidates keep exchanging the leads and none has been consistent so far.