Do you love yourself

I love myself because i cannot be someone else ..i believe that I am fearfully and wonderfully made..there is no-one like you or me in this world...we are all unique in our own ways... comparing ourselves can lead to not being confidence or happy...even our fingerprints are different you can just imagine and that says alot...lazima ujipende kwanza ndio uweze kupenda wengine..u can't give what you don't have....even if i pretend to be someone am not I'll be lying to myself because by the end of the day I'll still be me soo whats the point 😶

Self-love is a powerful thing. It can help you get through the worst of days and make sure that you don't settle for less than you deserve. But it's not always easy to love yourself, especially if you're not used to doing so, or if you have negative thoughts running through your head that tell you that no one else could ever love you.

There are lots of ways to improve your self-esteem and build up your sense of self-worth. Here are just a few:

1. Write down three things about yourself that make you unique or special, and keep them in an easy-to-access place where they'll be visible every day when you wake up. When those negative thoughts start creeping in, remind yourself of these things instead.

2. Get rid of all the toxic people from your life—those who make fun of or belittle you, those who constantly put others down but never themselves—and surround yourself with people who will lift you up instead of bringing you down. It may hurt at first, but it will be worth it in the long run!

3. Look at photos from when you were younger (or even as early as infancy), and remember what made those moments special: being with family members