Marriage

I for sayy i dont believe there is a good age for marriage because marriage depends on the understanding and the trust of your partner and how much you know each other to come to conclusion that you believe that you are ready for such a commitment called MARRIAGE....soo if you think or believe that you are ready for that you should go for it...butt nowadays people feel like marriage is a piece of work which would be hard to hold the responsibility which are coming with it therefore agree on COME-WE-STAY... because agree to disagree many marriages do end up and its another process for divorce..soo come-we-stay they can just agree on moving out.. moving on with their lives andd seing other people which is way easier i guess🤷🏽‍♂️...lakini best age is 40 you marry when you are just tired and want to settle 🤝🏼 no more fun Like partying and stuff~~

I for sayy i dont believe there is a good age for marriage because marriage depends on the understanding and the trust of your partner and how much you know each other to come to conclusion that you believe that you are ready for such a commitment called MARRIAGE....soo if you think or believe that you are ready for that you should go for it...butt nowadays people feel like marriage is a piece of work which would be hard to hold the responsibility which are coming with it therefore agree on COME-WE-STAY... because agree to disagree many marriages do end up and its another process for divorce..soo come-we-stay they can just agree on moving out.. moving on with their lives andd seing other people which is way easier i guess🤷🏽‍♂️...lakini best age is 40 you marry when you are just tired and want to settle 🤝🏼 no more fun Like partying and stuff~~
😂😂😂😂🍂🤧good heavens now this is amazing sa imagine what would the next generation look like

What age is good for marriage
Age is not a matter for marriage to me it's just that are you ready for the responsibilities that come with it??,, you marry automatically you get to have a wife and whom you'll have to take the responsibility for and feed her and all the other stuff that comes accompanied with it like kids, housing, clothing and healthwise also. Normally people get jobs at the age of late 20s that's why it's always advisable and seen that at that age one is mature and ready for marriage but I so muchly question that, you should not get pressurized that you are in the late 20s you should marry nooooo. Hustle and when you are stable enough to feed two go and look for someone also who fits your budget and can be afforded by you. So on matters of age it's unrestricted and should not be considered, anyone above 18 and is stable financially or can accommodate an extra package is good to go.