Untold truth

Betsy

KCr.
Learn to be ok with not being invited,included or considered..
Sometimes it'll spare us from getting into trouble.

well exactly that's the point the world is going where every thing is either invitation or you are the one who is holding the event... funny generation are becoming so choosy and in real sense there is a lot which has to be uncovered in life.... people have become money lovers and are only interested in themselves another thing is that this leads to the breaking down of possibility now all the good people have transformed themselves to bad people in oder to be able to stabilize the running in this world of now human being unlike so its should be the act of being human its all. about maturing the best possibility and that's what's app

Waoooh...
well exactly that's the point the world is going where every thing is either invitation or you are the one who is holding the event... funny generation are becoming so choosy and in real sense there is a lot which has to be uncovered in life.... people have become money lovers and are only interested in themselves another thing is that this leads to the breaking down of possibility now all the good people have transformed themselves to bad people in oder to be able to stabilize the running in this world of now human being unlike so its should be the act of being human its all. about maturing the best possibility and that's what's app
Impressive....I like this one 😏🤔

Learn to be ok with not being invited,included or considered..
Sometimes it'll spare us from getting into trouble.
But it's still funny where uninvited events seems to be very attractive and even makes you more than excited if you were to go. Actually uninvited events seem to be something very special that you end up finding out that people there are more of your taste and calibar. I once attended an uninvited wedding, I don't know if it's by chance or by luck that's where I met her. I can't tell you much but everything I ever wanted to hold this seemed to be the perfect match food in plenty, favorite music on repeat and friendly beings having fun to their fullest. It might really save a lot of trouble but then it starts with how you take yourself while there. It was my ex's wedding to be specific, it did not bother that much because when you are financially stable alot of things seem not to be a bother though it changed the mood the moment we exchanged eye contact and when I approached them to say congratulations as i chipped in a chitchat with having expressed myself as a classmate back in primary. Uninvited or unincluded things are one of a kind that requires understanding and also a special take on how to deal with it.