Making it counts

well the thing here is not making a lot of money the best way is to creating a lot of possibilities within you we'll and if combined with passion trust me

It's all about making it count, you have several ways of making money but first what do you use the little money you get for??,, the question you should ask yourself is whenever I get money how should I use it because in this world of ours money makes money so if you have let's say 10000. This money is going to be depleted anytime so the strategy is everytime I use it I need to remind myself that and hence make a way forward to invest so that my expenditure becomes less than my investment to enable me make profits.

It's all about making it count, you have several ways of making money but first what do you use the little money you get for??,, the question you should ask yourself is whenever I get money how should I use it because in this world of ours money makes money so if you have let's say 10000. This money is going to be depleted anytime so the strategy is everytime I use it I need to remind myself that and hence make a way forward to invest so that my expenditure becomes less than my investment to enable me make profits.
nice point Jimdog