Options

Love comes first for me, I want to love my career so that I do it wholeheartedly and perfectly. Love is a very dimensional thing if you don't like what you do then how would you do it

Love comes first for me, I want to love my career so that I do it wholeheartedly and perfectly. Love is a very dimensional thing if you don't like what you do then how would you do it.
I meant this way...u have a chance to grow in your career and you have fallen in love with someone but you can't have both due to personal reasons or circumstances don't add up... what would you choose?

I meant this way...u have a chance to grow in your career and you have fallen in love with someone but you can't have both due to personal reasons or circumstances don't add up... what would you choose?
I'll go for love, I didn't come to planet earth to explore I came to fill it. What would happen if I die trying to achieve what I won't pass to anybody or lose it all when I die. I will choose love still because no matter how much you put on your career you'll feel something missing in your life.

Most people dread going to their jobs. They hate putting on their plain uniform, and dealing with crabby and ungrateful people, not to mention the drive to work for these people is almost as terrible as work itself. I am nothing like this. Every day before I work, I put on my athletic shorts, t-shirt, so
It happens a lot since many people nowadays do sth they don't like just to survive