EMOTIONS

ruthykaym

KCr.
Some days you wake up feeling tired,defeated and with no energy left to forge ahead...but you still push yourself around and somehow manage to get things done....

Because giving up that energy is not the solution the solution is to wake up always ,,motivated to run the day down either a bad or a good day ,,,

I'm blinded by emotions I love what I see and forget to appreciate because am astonished. It's good to look good but attraction is another level of energy so long as I feel something deep down for you then all things don't matter you are more than attractive to me. I don't need a feature to spot you in the crowd just stand out and my heart will name you the one even in the first site. They say love is blind because it's emotionally driven, and to me i support it a hundred percent because am a victim of the same disease. Emotions control the heart and if someone is easy to get angry then they are vulnerable in all means or ways because the heart is the body engine and if something tamper with it you are more than gone friend so tame your emotions control your inside emotions to start with.

I'm blinded by emotions I love what I see and forget to appreciate because am astonished. It's good to look good but attraction is another level of energy so long as I feel something deep down for you then all things don't matter you are more than attractive to me. I don't need a feature to spot you in the crowd just stand out and my heart will name you the one even in the first site. They say love is blind because it's emotionally driven, and to me i support it a hundred percent because am a victim of the same disease. Emotions control the heart and if someone is easy to get angry then they are vulnerable in all means or ways because the heart is the body engine and if something tamper with it you are more than gone friend so tame your emotions control your inside emotions to start with.
What's if you can manage your emotions on the right channel ??