STRANGE WORLD

Lee

KCr.
We are living in a society where liars wins while the loyal ones are the losers.A Society where looks and outfits difines us. Yes, outfits does. A man wearing casually will be viewed poor while the one with latest fashion is the richest.... A society where a lady's beauty and shape gives her 100% chance to secure a job than experience and academic documents.... A society where connection matters alot than academi qualifications... 🥺

We are living in a society where liars wins while the loyal ones are the losers.A Society where looks and outfits difines us. Yes, outfits does. A man wearing casually will be viewed poor while the one with latest fashion is the richest.... A society where a lady's beauty and shape gives her 100% chance to secure a job than experience and academic documents.... A society where connection matters alot than academi qualifications... 🥺
Yeah sure but move with time,, things change day by day and you must adopt to it ,but about jobs it's not all places where beauty and shape applies,, it's all about what you have in mind including knowledge and experience,,it's the matter of being wise

Pure truth, welcome to Kenya.

I am not in support of anyone but am here to clear myself. Someone once said do to others what you expect to be done to you that's why I say the me you see is the best me you'll ever meet because at all cost I try to show the me that I always wanna be because I value what you think and see me as.