CRIME

ruthykaym

KCr.
On my way home last sartuday at around 6pm...i was attacked my agroup of boys....aged 10-18yrs..arond khoja flats in msa....just past Nila baby shop....thanks to GOD and my colleagues...they didn't manage to take my purse which was their target.....always watch your steps guyz and trust in GOD.

Be smart in the streets, a guy was killed because he tried to help a weakling who was being robbed, lesson one don't intervene what you are not involved unless there are many people who can seek rescue you too. One lady was robbed her purse and when she tried to follow the guys running was beaten mercilessly lesson two just let go when they overpower you and run into the dark. A girl last weekend was raped and killed afterwards when she screamed for help in the woods, lesson three follow their rules when necessary surviving is key. On the fourth story was a bold huge energetic guy who was approached by a small boy and threatened but just after the boy uttered those hurting words he was landed a hefty slap, before the guy could leave the scene there were more than fifty gang crew who shuttered him bullets to his head and chest severally and left him dead. Now lesson four comes in when anyone approaches and threatens you just seize and leave them without doing anything of harm to them no matter you size comparison that's to secure you from more danger that's around. To finalize on the last is a certain gang was fully eliminated after police found them on action and on that same same spot fired bullets one on one each receiving at least two shots and they all fell and died on the spot. Our conclusion lesson five oppression for impression will one day come to so bad that you won't even need any medical assistance but rather a more disposal, a bad person finds a bad ending know your paths. Say no to thugs and robbers‼️