Greetings

Merceline

KCr.
I have a problem with reading of the Bible, please help me out, I can read a novel for more than 3 hours but a Bible in less than an hour am much sleepy.. asking for a friend

I have a problem with reading of the Bible, please help me out, I can read a novel for more than 3 hours but a Bible in less than an hour am much sleepy.. asking for a friend
Let someone who has read the Bible to narrate a story to you that's in the Bible. Once you start gaining interest to know more of the story then ask for the verses, by doing this on a daily basis you'll gain more interest and be tireless on reading the Bible. That's tackle one the second approach is find a topic you want to cite examples from the Bible and once you identify let's say happiness go to the director of pages and verses on the page just after the cover page, follow up on those verses and this will help you alot like you don't have to read everything you just need to read something that's attached to your preference. The third approach is start with the heart catching and interesting chapters and books like songs of songs and proverbs that are entangled with love stories and poems which are the best parts of human life not leaving alone that it's the best weakness man has.

Let someone who has read the Bible to narrate a story to you that's in the Bible. Once you start gaining interest to know more of the story then ask for the verses, by doing this on a daily basis you'll gain more interest and be tireless on reading the Bible. That's tackle one the second approach is find a topic you want to cite examples from the Bible and once you identify let's say happiness go to the director of pages and verses on the page just after the cover page, follow up on those verses and this will help you alot like you don't have to read everything you just need to read something that's attached to your preference. The third approach is start with the heart catching and interesting chapters and books like songs of songs and proverbs that are entangled with love stories and poems which are the best parts of human life not leaving alone that it's the best weakness man has.
Thanks I wanna try out this, especially the second approach

Am not fun of reading a Bible though when I read it the only thing you should consider is what you want to learn and what you will want to remember after reading because unlike others I want to read something and use it in some occasions. And I was told by my pastor read it out of the heart not peer pressure or influence of others do it because you want to do it and after reading remembering is key so try to educate others on what you've learnt and as much as you read it even for thirty minutes, go through it a couple of times to understand it not just reading it.

Reading a bible is way different from reading a novel because unlike the bible a novel contains content that convey humour,fantasy and exaggeration.,All these meant to spice the novel and get the people attracted to it.It also may contain captivating imagination wherease the bible is plain filled but less humour and more of reality and sometimes what looks like intimidation especially to the people who are yet to be saved.Reading a bible requires one to be inspired by the holy spirit so as to enable him or her to abstract meanings which would have otherwise looked ordinary or meaningless.

Have a perfect and peace moment,,,with thoughts of today you want to read the bible and have full concentration with less disturbance ,,,

When you read the Bible and feel like it is tasteless , know that there is a fight there between God and Satan .So before you read the Bible make a choice that you want to listen to God,s voice by just praying , this prevents Satan from trying to confuse you ..and you will read peacefully and it will make sense for sure.I promise

Am not fun of reading a Bible though when I read it the only thing you should consider is what you want to learn and what you will want to remember after reading because unlike others I want to read something and use it in some occasions. And I was told by my pastor read it out of the heart not peer pressure or influence of others do it because you want to do it and after reading remembering is key so try to educate others on what you've learnt and as much as you read it even for thirty minutes, go through it a couple of times to understand it not just reading it.
This has helped me alot now I can straightly look at the Bible and read it for as long as I want.