Types of deaths

Jimdog

KCr.
Death has three types; on the level first is the normal death where one dies out of natural circumstances e.g diseases oppression, accidents and natural calamities like drought causing severe hunger and one dies and the thunderstorms striking directly on someone. Now on the second is the famously known as euthanasia where mercy is looked upon on killing let's say someone will suffer for long if left to live and family's consideration of persistent unaffordable bills to pay and finalizing is the death that is personally invented or motivated. The last one in Kenya is prone since the economy is at it's worst people tend to fall for bad vices e.g stealing which leads to mob killing and even being cut by the people offended. Stories like the previous of Ombegi I can say fall under this last type and lead on the map nowadays. If you are a TV fan you must have seen the programme of a thousand ways to die those all ways fall on this type and are the worst kinds of death on the planet.

Death is death, but euthanasia is More humane death, sweet death as one doesn't suffer the pain.
What if there's a possibility that the person being done to has chances of surviving after sometime, no death is good but it's better when you just wait for your turn in the line than going and seeking a way to die. Kwanza euthanasia is way bad than any other if I am to die let me die fighting still if not on a hospital bed with the life support machine or the rechargers but for mercily killing me which I'll come haunt you. So sad that we'll have to die someday😑💔 let's just hope that God adds us some living days here on earth just to gather more history to keep it before I embark on the journey. Praying for you all death is cruel at all views first of all is that you won't be able to see people paying you the last respect.

What if there's a possibility that the person being done to has chances of surviving after sometime, no death is good but it's better when you just wait for your turn in the line than going and seeking a way to die. Kwanza euthanasia is way bad than any other if I am to die let me die fighting still if not on a hospital bed with the life support machine or the rechargers but for mercily killing me which I'll come haunt you. So sad that we'll have to die someday😑💔 let's just hope that God adds us some living days here on earth just to gather more history to keep it before I embark on the journey. Praying for you all death is cruel at all views first of all is that you won't be able to see people paying you the last respect.
If a patient is moribund, then it's allowed to end the suffering by euthanasia. It is more humane than any other forms of death. Painless death.