Never give up

Today am addressing someone who has never rested from their young age,you come out of this battle you enter Into another battle immediately,your life has been of fighting,nothing has been easy for you.Your time to rest has come,God is resting you from financial struggle,job struggle, business struggle, marriage struggle, relationship struggle, children struggle, emotional struggle,health struggle, education struggle,sleep struggle, spiritual struggle and family struggle.In Jesus mighty name.Amen.

I can only rest when God takes the steering wheel and lead me in my way ahead. In this life everything calls for attention, look at the situation of the economy. We are doomed you people the mistake we made in the last election has brought about suffering to us because at all costs we didn't put God first and we didn't have alot of things being put into considerations. Now as we push on to having a peaceful country just know the all process requires all of us to bow down and look up to God who answers all the questions and solution giver.

It might be that persistent sister or that tired brother, the successful people share one thing in common. All of them looked at what they were going for and asked God for persistence protection and they went for it unstoppable did not ever lose hope. So you too can do it to much than them because I have summarized the statements and told you the biggest secret.

Today am addressing someone who has never rested from their young age,you come out of this battle you enter Into another battle immediately,your life has been of fighting,nothing has been easy for you.Your time to rest has come,God is resting you from financial struggle,job struggle, business struggle, marriage struggle, relationship struggle, children struggle, emotional struggle,health struggle, education struggle,sleep struggle, spiritual struggle and family struggle.In Jesus mighty name.Amen.
Amen.