Earn money online

Omoka254

KCr.
I want to show you how to make money for free online by just using your time and mbs
Reply below to get connected
Don't forget to like

Reactions: Ali
Relying on making money from your phone is a very lazy approach to making money in Kenya online. Don't get me wrong, some people do make a fortune from their phones, but i will be honest, there is only so much that you can do with your phone.

First, general phone maneuvering is a waste of time. It requires a lot of unnecessary scrolling. Also, you can not comfortably multi-task on your phone.

But if you insist on making money online using your phone, the following should help:
  • Forum posting. Just like what you are doing here on Kenyanlist.com and asking for likes, so that you earn some Kcr! There are many forums that are just starting up and they will need such support.
  • Social Media. Twitter is a gold mine if you can get many followers who are interested in what you have to say or peddle. Use Facebook and Instagram pages to sell your products . This has been working very well for some Kenyans online.
  • Content writing. You can write articles and get paid for them. There are people who will pay you to tweet or post on Facebook or Google Plus a link to their website or product, etc.
  • Data Entry Jobs. These jobs are not well paid, but they can be done online using your phone. Micro tasks like clicking on ads, filling in forms and surveys, watching videos, and so on can be done using your smartphone. I consider them a waste of time sometimes, because of their meagre pay. If you have all the time, then you can go for this.
NB: I don't think you need to ask for likes. How about writing some "likeable" posts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali