Profitable business ideas

Maximus

KCr.
*DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN MAKE MONEY BY STARTING YOUR OWN COMPETITION?*

Creating a competition is a very good business idea.

What type of competition?

Well... any competition!

So why is this a business idea? How can this become a business?

Of course, people just love to compete. It’s in our genes. We love it. We love to best one another. We love to be recognized as the first and best amongst equals.

So dig into this natural tendency of man of always wanting to compete and create something out of it.

Think about it. Why do you think we have Olympics? Grand Slams? World Cups? Beauty Pageants? Champions League? Big Brother? Quiz and essay competitions? Even ordinary school exams? And so many others, etc…

Healthy competitions are good for the participants or competitors because they make us want to always do more to show that we are the best.

It gingers that competitive spirit in us and makes us feel good.

It enlightens our minds and keeps it fresh and alert.

What’s more?

It can even enrich us in so many ways—both the contestants and the organizers—in the process.

So you have nothing to lose because when you create your own competitions, people will always want to test your skills or their skills against one another, and show you the stuff they are really made of!

To me, the best part of creating a competition is that you set the rules!

Again, it’s just like playing God!

Just imagine that! What could be more fun than that? Your participants are having fun and you are also having fun too. In fact, more fun than everyone else, most probably!

So go ahead. Start thinking now. What type of competition can you create that you think others might be interested in?

For me, a great way of doing this is by starting with myself. I will ask myself, what type of competition will I like to participate in? Or enjoy seeing others participating in?

This is not different from how Austin Kleon put it in his book _Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative_ where he advised that as a creative person, you should write the type of book you would like to read.

You will be so surprised the ideas you might be able to come up with.

In fact, you don’t even need to think too much or too hard. You can simply get innovative and modify the already existing competitions.

Again, like Austin Kleon advised in that same book, he stated that since no idea is original, you are completely free to steal or rather copy smartly from others because that's exactly how every creative person or artist gets his ideas - from copying from others!

So start thinking of how you can create a new competition or better than the ones that are already existing.

I believe I have already mentioned a few examples you can start working on ASAP...

As for me, I have already worked out an angle on creating my own competition. In fact, so many of them!

And one clearly comes to my mind now because it is the number one on my list.

And guess what it is?

Listen, this is supposed to be a secret between us, I am already designing and working out the modalities of my own brand of Beauty Pageant! Yes, I want to organize a Beauty Pageant and once I have enough funds, I'm kicking it off!

Lots and lots of fantabulous prizes running into millions will be given out to the successful participants or contestants who are expected to enter the competition which is the first of its kind for free.

Then subsequent competitions will no longer be free to enter. Competitors will be expected to pay to enter and they will pay because they would definitely hear about the wonderful competition and the great prizes that were given the first time—and they will just want to compete the next time!

That’s how I plan to monetize my beauty pageant. Of course, there are also going to be other ways to monetize the competition and trust me, I will keep on exploring and looking at all angles.

So you go now and think of your own competition. Get creative. Find an angle to your competition. Give it an interesting spin.