1John 4:19

John 3:16
For God so loved us that He gave up His only son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for the sake of our sins.

He loved us even before we were born and gave us that favor to live and be alive until this day when we are all happy and kicking. Let's rejoice rejoice in the lord our God because in His hands we are safe, in His presence we are away from the devil's target. Praise Him at all times read His sermons and Holy Book when we need answers to our many questions. Pray whenever there is a trouble somewhere or when you want to talk to Him because He hears words and grievances from a humbled heart and answers in due time.

We love because He first loved us .
It's amazing what beautiful things can come out of your broken pieces when you give your broken pieces a chance in the hands of The One who could do all things and your are sure by faith that He's doing some good..

It's nice how He loved us first put us in the garden of Eden, even after us sinning He didn't say that His creation has let Him down or any hurting words other than the labour pains and struggling to toil the land to get our daily bread. He gave us the land to toil and asked us for a favor to help Him fill the earth, not knowing life on earth wasn't that bad we complained but look now it's the best we could ever get that's why for me I love and adore Him at any point so long as I got the chance. He has granted me the gift of life that now am here happy and full of life isn't that enough to be called love. I just owe Him alot that loving Him and everything that 8 can ever do can't pay up or even match a bit that's why I say that thank you every moment I have the ability to. I love the lord my God because in Him I have all my faith and trust in that after this world when all is lost and our souls are taken for judgement we are going to fall on the path of those going to live holy eternal lives.