What you want

Jimdog

KCr.
I just need a wife a house, a car that very high degree. I need a strong family a boy or a girl so long as their sum is four, I need a land beside my mansion acres and acres covered with maize and all those other beneficial and profitable crops when it comes to buying and selling. I need a good admirable shape that will make me fit in those labeled shoes and the clothes. I just need a life I never had I wanna live by my dream do all the fancy things and don't get tired of just make them my habit but first I need a plan on how to get and invest money that are far away in their hiding, I need God above all who will help me shape my life and bring a colorful life of success.

I just need a wife a house, a car that very high degree. I need a strong family a boy or a girl so long as their sum is four, I need a land beside my mansion acres and acres covered with maize and all those other beneficial and profitable crops when it comes to buying and selling. I need a good admirable shape that will make me fit in those labeled shoes and the clothes. I just need a life I never had I wanna live by my dream do all the fancy things and don't get tired of just make them my habit but first I need a plan on how to get and invest money that are far away in their hiding, I need God above all who will help me shape my life and bring a colorful life of success.
As much as you have all this...it's important that you take into consideration that it reaches a place where people test boundaries at some point, however nice people are.They are selfish by nature and will rest boundaries to see how much you'll accommodate,how much disrespect and exploitation and a whole lot more you'll accommodate.And if you got married without having the guts and courage to defend yourself you'll be blown here and there and walked on like a mat.
Human nature will test boundaries ;just the way children test boundaries until you warn them