Greetings

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, hope you've woken up well.
This is more terrible than the first. These people will come out and say they are the Messiah that promised to return.

This may shock you but I discovered last year that a sect in Islam believed that a man born in a country was the promised Messiah. I saw his pictures, only forget his name as I'm typing now.
Like they will come as if he Jesus sent them, whereas he doesn't even know them talk less of sending them to represent him.
So the alarm I'm sounding today is beware
That was why he said that, many false prophets shall arise..
Beware, no blessing of God flow to you from someone you are not betrothed to. Only blessing that flows through intercourse is childbearing (among the married).
Jesus said it by himself that we should beware of deception. He meant it and we are seeing it. And while saying beware of deception, I was thinking that he would link it directly to Satan but instead He said:
1. It means that people would come as his representatives whereas they are not from him.
Shall come in my name here means two things. And the two things are presently manifesting in this present age, so it is the end time..
Matthew 24:5 KJV
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
2. It also means that some people will come and say it convincingly that they are Christ
Like they will come as if he Jesus sent them, whereas he doesn't even know them talk less of sending them to represent him.
That was why he said that, many false prophets shall arise..
1. You don't receive the Holy Spirit by sleeping with pastor. Ladies beware.
If you are already a prey of these false people, you need to gain your freedom.
So, note it that any minister that want to sleep with you in order to transfer blessings to you is a deceiver. Run from him
2. Miracles of God are not for sale. Beware of men who say pay this amount of Rupees, Dollars or Naira. Those are deceivers. God's blessings are free. Totally free.
3. Beware of teachings that are not consistent with the Holy Bible.
So, avoid extra biblical studies. Check every teachings in line with the written words.
God won't say anything now that will contradict what He had said in His word.