Today's prayer 🤲

Deno Sparta

KCr.
King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Everlasting Father. The scriptures say that by two immutable things, you have established us in the New Covenant. That, by the blood of your Son, you have removed our sins from the whole world, according to the demands of the Law.Jut as your son, Jesus Christ, foretold of the forgiveness to come, by the shedding of blood once for all time and all people, we confess our agreement that we are forgiven!
We are forgiven right now, because of the Blood of Jesus, and not by our own efforts. For what man can confess every sin he commits in a day? And even more so, the sins he commits by omission?
You Oh God, have not placed that burden upon us. But, rather upon your Son Jesus, whom by himself has cleansed us of all unrighteousness, by his blood.
Master of the universe and the Lover of our souls, we thank you for the forgiveness that is already ours.We are forgiven and in relationship with you, and, being confident in the Blood, we confess our shortcomings and failures to you, in all honesty.You have given us forgiveness by the blood of Jesus. So we have that assurance we are forgiven, and you have given us the gift of confession for our benefit so that our conscience can be relieved.And you have given us the fellowship of believers, that we can be open and honest with to share in our shortcomings and failures as we continue to grow in this relationship with Jesus Christ!
Thank you, Lord, that there is now no condemnation from you towards us. That, by the finished work of Jesus Christ, you have made peace between us.
Knowing this, Father, we take time to forgive the often most overlooked person that we should forgive, ourselves.
For God, you are not counting our sins against us, how much more should we offer the same grace and the joy of forgiveness you have extended to us already, and apply it to our own lives.
So we forgive and release ourselves from the burden of guilt, shame, and condemnation, knowing fully well that Jesus was made guilty, and ashamed and finally condemned, so we can be free from these things.Heavenly Father, we take the forgiveness that you have extended to us, that we have been so completely pardoned from our sins, and we choose to extend that to others.That by our own free will, because you Oh God have forgiven us of all sins, we do likewise in choosing to forgive others who have wronged us.That we can be free from the heaviness and burdens that the joy of forgiveness brings so that we can be free to enjoy all that you have given us, Oh Lord.That we may be free to know you, Jesus, without the hindrances of a heart that condemns us. Amen!!
Ephesians 4:32
Mark 3:28
1 John 3:20 – 21
Hebrews 1:3
Hebrews 10:17

Cause His is Yahweh, He lives up on high yet still; omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. The father of fathers King of kings who everyone exonerate and worship, He lives inside me and everything I do he controls me to, everything I say is from Him and my mouth is a vessel. We make mistakes all the time but after that one sacrifice of His son we can just say that short verse word of forgiveness and He will cleanse our hearts. Of all things and actions He expects us to just be thankful and give Him our hearts fully, they say actions speak louder than words and so to Him He says let your actions say more about you let them show the real you. Do good to others just the we expect them to do unto us but also in everything we do expect nothing more than that thank you word because it will be from a humble heart and only God can reward that.