The game of life

Maximus

KCr.
Most people consider life a battle, but it is not a battle, it is a game. It is a game, however, which cannot be played successfully without the knowledge of spiritual law, and the Old and the New Testaments give the rules of the game with wonderful clearness. Jesus Christ taught that it was a great game of Giving and Receiving. "Whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap." This means that whatever man sends out in word or deed, will return to him; what he gives, he will receive. If he gives hate, he will receive hate; if he gives love, he will receive love; if he gives criticism, he will receive criticism; if he lies he will be lied to; if he cheats he will be cheated. We are taught also, that the imaging faculty plays a leading part in the game of life. "Keep thy heart (or imagination) with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov. 4:23.) This means that what man images, sooner or later externalizes in his affairs, I know of a man who feared a certain disease. It was a very rare disease and difficult to get, but he pictured it continually and read about it until it manifested in his body, and he died, the victim of distorted imagination. So we see, to play successfully the game of life, we must train the imaging faculty. A person with an imaging faculty trained to image only good, brings into his life "every righteous desire of his heart" - health, wealth, love, friends, perfect self-expression, his highest ideals. The imagination has been called, "The Scissors of The Mind," and it is ever cutting, cutting, day by day, the pictures man sees there, and sooner or later he meets his own creations in his outer world. To train the imagination successfully, man must understand the workings of his mind. The Greeks said: "Know Thyself." There are three departments of the mind, the subconscious, conscious and superconscious. The subconscious, is simply power, without direction. It is like steam or electricity, and it does what it is directed to do; it has no power of induction. Whatever man feels deeply or images clearly, is impressed upon the subconscious mind, and carried out in minutest detail. For example: a woman I know, when a child, always "made believe" she was a widow. She "dressed up" in black clothes and wore a long black veil, and people thought she was very clever and amusing. She grew up and married a man with whom she was deeply in love. In a short time he died and she wore black and a sweeping veil for many years. The picture of herself as a widow was impressed upon the subconscious mind, and in due time worked itself out, regardless of the havoc created. The conscious mind has been called mortal or carnal mind. It is the human mind and sees life as it appears to be. It sees death, disaster, sickness, poverty and limitation of every kind, and it impresses the subconscious.

Even if it's the game of life refuse to be used.dome people don't come to your life to love you they come to yourlife to use you,they don't come to bring to your life,they came to take away from it,they don't see you as a person they see you as an opportunity,trust me I've been there.those are the people that don't love you for you !
They love you from what they can take away from you,they are loyal to the benefits that come with you.Thats why they're not loyal to you,they are loyal to the benefits that come with you that's why they never show upno matter how many times you've showed up for them.Tgars why they never offer help,no matter how many times you have helped them.
Like for real stop breaking your back for people who clearly dont got yours..

Even if it's the game of life refuse to be used.dome people don't come to your life to love you they come to yourlife to use you,they don't come to bring to your life,they came to take away from it,they don't see you as a person they see you as an opportunity,trust me I've been there.those are the people that don't love you for you !
They love you from what they can take away from you,they are loyal to the benefits that come with you.Thats why they're not loyal to you,they are loyal to the benefits that come with you that's why they never show upno matter how many times you've showed up for them.Tgars why they never offer help,no matter how many times you have helped them.
Like for real stop breaking your back for people who clearly dont got yours..
Can I have your WhatsApp number!

Life is a game of cards, play your cards right. It's a matter of risk taking every moment with every step that's why you need to gain your ground and be sharp and analyze what you should do and not because every mistake has an aligned consequence that's severe

But that's not how life works is it, not really. If it were a karmic balance then explain economic inequality in layman terms.

Man seeks control all his life, and when he realizes none is forthcoming he romanticizes his past confusing the safety he felt then for control.