Morning Prayer

Deno Sparta

KCr.
Morning?"it's Wednesday another day Almighty king has given us opportunity of life,for he is God of mercy, kindness and caring,he deserves honour and Glory all time, may his name be praised all the time, it's a special day to cherish and spoil our them for decorating and making our world to look colourful, May he forgives our sins and led us not to temptations but always delivers us from all éarthly evils, May he give us holy spirit to guide us to the right direction and lighten our ways when the darkness fall, May he give us healthy and strength to keep up day all day activities successfully, May he inspire us through his sweet words from his holy book to give us morales of raising to trace our race making us to move towards our mission that's our vision, May he give us wisdom and intelligent to understand and evaluate things accordingly thus helping us to discover new things thus sustain our daily demands by atleast providing self employment and private jobs, opportunity he give us opportunity to Jobs for those who don't,and promotion in jobs for those who have thus we will be able to manage and maintain ourselves economically and mentally be developing and accomplishing more of our projects, May protect us from all worldly danger as we uses different electric machines for travelling and some at our daily routine, May he give us courage to overcome all challenges and fear which may give us barrier making us earlier to give up chasing our dreams, May he give us transformation to be according to his likeness and ways, May he give us basic needs and provision of daily bread to our families, May he give us money to develop and improve our living standard and help us sustain needs to our families but let not money bring pride on us making us to feel or see others like we are more important than others, May he give us peace of mind to concentrate on positive things which will help us grow physically and economically, May he give us love to leave together with peace and harmony towards each other, May rain showers of blessing in our life to make us feel much renewed with more capability of doing great things, May replace all our hearts sorrows with everlasting Joy, May give us energy to give us stability of taking all today duties, May he delete our names from book of death and book us in book of life thus we will be among sharing his heavenly kingdom, and this i pray believing in Jesus name.

Amen
It's a dawning day shining sun glittering to the windows of the various rooms aligned in the rooms of all mansions. Say that one word of the day giving back to the Lord gratitude, I say unto you give thanks to God in all circumstances. He has given you that gift of life and health that you are now in a good state. Praise the lord always and again I say rejoice because for everything you got in life it is because of His provisions and no matter hard the circumstances bear with it and know God is always with you.

Verse of the day (psalms 23)
The lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in the green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley and the shadows of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me ;your rod and your staff, comfort me. You prepare me a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil;my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Amen🙏

Today's sermon
Do not love the world(1 John 2:15-17)
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the father is not in him. For everything in the world-the cravings of a sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does-comes not from the father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.