Christianity

Sylvia2030

KCr.
Christians at this time most of them have forgotten God,not knowing that it's only God who can provide,You attend service by 8:00am no one will be in some churches,you may wonder wameenda wapi,only to wait 11.00 they appear,where a we going surely as a church of Christ,tupeleleze mioyo zetu

Just like there is disparity in economy the Christians are also in the thorned part all over. It's a hard time where temperatures are high and there's temptation in the Christian world, don't lose hope as one just like there is medicine for every sickness God is also there for everyone.

I can't use the same analogy as you because I will end up saying to you that my village is full of pagans so I'd rather tell and try to defend them that most of the churches have been affected by the small cheeky politics plus most people nowadays go there to avoid reality and share the week's rumors. The economy is too high and that has maybe led to many of them siding at home to make ends meet but above all they pray and give thanks for what they have. The Bible in many teachings tries to tell us that in everything we do God blesses according to our input and efforts, that alone has motivated many to sought out their problems by psyching them to do more each and everyday.