Mike Mbuvi Sonko

sylveki1759

KCr.
In as far as I'm concerned, Mike Mbuvi Sonko is being treated unfairly because there are many politicians and non politicians who have done worse things than Mike Sonko and no one who is after them unlike Sonko who is only being accused without any concrete evidence to back their claims. Please guys stop this political witch hunt.

We should wake up and make these guys that they don't own us. The more reason why people should rise up and fight for their rights is as a result of this kind of oppression. I believe we are all equal before God and we should treat each other equally. No one is immune.

I agree with you 100%,now his political career has been totally interfered and ruined. He just didn't know where to lean on because he would have sided on one stronghold let's say either Raila fully or hustler just like his fellow Waititu who is now eyeing at a very good promising seat if Kenya kwanza win. Sonko hanging on kalonzo's hands was just a prepared downfall for him, I pity him but there's nothing to be done upto there he has to just live lavish and enjoy his plenty money instead on spending on campaign trails like he had planned.