Jimmy Wanderi

Starks

KCr.
I can't believe K-list is back. Anyone in here from the old days? This place used to be so lit. I just remember one day trying to login and kenyanlist was no more, then I opened the dailies and saw Jimmy Wanderi in the obituaries. We didn't even get to mourn him.

FB IMG 1606326187446

Starks were it not for Wanderi's passing, RIP, kenyanlist would be competing with the likes of jamii forums & naira land. All in all I'm happy to be here. hope it grows

Glad to see members like you Starks finding their way back. 2015 was indeed a sad year for Listers. The site went under with it's Founder.

However, with time, effort and support from the old members, we've been able to revive this place. The forum is still young but we are settling down quite nicely. Welcome back, hope you enjoy your stay 🤗

Glad to see members like you Starks finding their way back. 2015 was indeed a sad year for Listers. The site went under with it's Founder.

However, with time, effort and support from the old members, we've been able to revive this place. The forum is still young but we are settling down quite nicely. Welcome back, hope you enjoy your stay 🤗
The site itarudi back to how it was before. I can see alot of improvements you've made