• How Credits (KCr.) are Awarded.

Performing different actions will help you earn credits which can be claimed as airtime or cash.

You can find the complete list here.

Happy Listing!

Nostalgic

Currently reading:
Nostalgic

Maureen

KCr.
Hello Villagers,

I had a hunch to check up on Kenyanlist today, boy was I shocked to see it back. I was a member back in 2010/ 2011 and was so sad to see the former site go down.

Though I do not use my former handle, I was a regular & can easily recall the likes of Couch Potato, Shiku_k, Eazy, Afriqdef, Cherie, Yvonne, Muchatha, Cucu, Beatrice, Miss B, the handle that used to come up with daily quotes(dont recall the name) .....the list goes on.

So much has happened in my life & I believe yours too. First off, I am a mother to an amazing 6 year old girl, been through hell & back in a romantic relationship but I found myself....( How could I have found myself when I was always myself?) I will explain this further in due course.

Looking forward to sharing positivity , laughter, stress relief with all of you.

So glad to see Kenyanlist back, let's see this site sore; even higher than it did before!!!

Cheers Y'all
Maureen

Mundu Omulosi

KCr.
It is indeed great seeing familiar chaps checking in. Kweli once a villager, always a villager.

Sounds like you've been through interesting times. Yours is a story I'd love to hear haha.