Buying a house in Kenya

sylveki1759

KCr.
In Kenya buying a house is a dream to bigger percentage of the Kenyans because most of the Kenyan population are just struggling with life. Most of the time many Kenyan people go without a single meal for even a day or more because of the corruption that has been a hot nail in a scar.

In Kenya I would really advice one to buy a house rather than build, I come from a place where there are many government workers in various offices. They might have tried to build houses but they didn't come to completion because one the cost of building one is rather high and it accumulates slow by slow like the goods purchased on hire purchase. Still on that story sad to say most of them finished yes but they have become unstable financially since then because of the loans they borrowed and repaying them through salary cuts. The other lot have not yet completed and yet living on them currently, one thing I observed is the economy crisis grows with it for example the iron sheets right now and all those materials are on the high ranks in most expensive things at the moment. The reason am saying buying a house is better is because it's just once and for all,, you'll just plan to pay for the regular plumbing and electricity bills. The real state now becoming the next big thing I would advice you listening right now to go get that house you want and is already done with in the various states in different regions.

Totally agree for the side of buying because you don't need more of persuasion if not for a glance at the mansion you like around. After looking and identifying you go negotiate on the price and as soon as you pay off the title deed lands in your hands and you become the owner of the house readily built. Save the stress of buying materials for building one and buy a fully equipped plus everything fitted in place.