• How Credits (KCr.) are Awarded.

Simply share and discuss to earn more credits which can be claimed as airtime or cash through Mpesa.

These are the activities that help you earn credits.

Happy Listing!

Change is as good as rest

Currently reading:
Change is as good as rest

Willy038

KCr.
That is very true in my opinion, am saying this because l have experience this in my life .I remember one girl in our school, that is in secondary school, since l was very silent boy in our class , a girl approaches me during games time and the girl tells me to be her boyfriend , at that time l was confused and l tell her to give some time to think about it then l will answer her. That day during the night l think about it and the next day early in the morning l meet the girl and accept her request to be her boyfriend.

Elvis

That is very true in my opinion, am saying this because l have experience this in my life .I remember one girl in our school, that is in secondary school, since l was very silent boy in our class , a girl approaches me during games time and the girl tells me to be her boyfriend , at that time l was confused and l tell her to give some time to think about it then l will answer her. That day during the night l think about it and the next day early in the morning l meet the girl and accept her request to be her boyfriend.

What did you need time to think about?