Change is as good as rest

That is very true in my opinion, am saying this because l have experience this in my life .I remember one girl in our school, that is in secondary school, since l was very silent boy in our class , a girl approaches me during games time and the girl tells me to be her boyfriend , at that time l was confused and l tell her to give some time to think about it then l will answer her. That day during the night l think about it and the next day early in the morning l meet the girl and accept her request to be her boyfriend.

That is very true in my opinion, am saying this because l have experience this in my life .I remember one girl in our school, that is in secondary school, since l was very silent boy in our class , a girl approaches me during games time and the girl tells me to be her boyfriend , at that time l was confused and l tell her to give some time to think about it then l will answer her. That day during the night l think about it and the next day early in the morning l meet the girl and accept her request to be her boyfriend.

What did you need time to think about?