Effects of taking too much sugar to your health

Electric

KCr.
Problem With Sugar
Is There a Problem With Sugar? The problem with sugar is your body is designed to be alkaline in nature and sugar alters the pH of your body making it acidic.
Diet Weight Loss And Healthy
Are you that person who is in search of a way to shed off that weight? Are you that kinds of person who is suffering from self-esteem issues or do you feel that your value is diminutive because your weight is excessively much in comparison to that of your friends?

I developed a strong bond between me and sugar but the moment I realized it's effect on my stomach and body I chose to take excess water that is to help me dissolve them in the body and reduce the high sugar level. First the sugar causes heart problems since it constricts the heart with a sugary hard layer. Secondly it results to one being hit by the pressure disease.

Problem With Sugar
Is There a Problem With Sugar? The problem with sugar is your body is designed to be alkaline in nature and sugar alters the pH of your body making it acidic.
Diet Weight Loss And Healthy
Are you that person who is in search of a way to shed off that weight? Are you that kinds of person who is suffering from self-esteem issues or do you feel that your value is diminutive because your weight is excessively much in comparison to that of your friends?
Doktari sukari ni mbaya ama ni chumvi

I developed a strong bond between me and sugar but the moment I realized it's effect on my stomach and body I chose to take excess water that is to help me dissolve them in the body and reduce the high sugar level. First the sugar causes heart problems since it constricts the heart with a sugary hard layer. Secondly it results to one being hit by the pressure disease.
Sasa wewe story na bond na sukari,,, aaaaih we unachoma bana😂😂💔