Experience

Flawless

KCr.
So employers only ask for 3years and above experience and they deny people even internship and where exactly are we gone get these experience or you just need to keep juggling the old fellows until their retirement. Be considered 🤞

So employers only ask for 3years and above experience and they deny people even internship and where exactly are we gone get these experience or you just need to keep juggling the old fellows until their retirement. Be considered 🤞
So much pple are suffering bcoz ov that👌

Don't let the experience requirement put you down. I am on a job selection panel and if you are good at what you do and are willing to learn, you get the job.

So employers only ask for 3years and above experience and they deny people even internship and where exactly are we gone get these experience or you just need to keep juggling the old fellows until their retirement. Be considered.
you are talking about experience ?,i have been on three internship all of them governt based.first it was kenya pipeline ,The nssf head quaters then i did my last ict kenya .For the two years i can say i have bee doing hard tasks for the goverment but