Heaven

Jimdog

KCr.
Sometimes I wonder and look up to the blue sky and wonder how heaven looks like. I turn around and look back to the green pastures all over and Imagine how heaven might look like. There's a picture in my mind, I see it in my dream but my anxiety is not finished yet. I still want to see it by my own eyes and maybe then I might keep that picture in my mind and remember it everytime I wanna sin and ask myself why do I have to miss this all fortune. Heaven is said everywhere that it's the place, I want to go there too and be among the members enjoying the delicacies set to be served and own the room Jesus went to build for me.

Sometimes I wonder and look up to the blue sky and wonder how heaven looks like. I turn around and look back to the green pastures all over and Imagine how heaven might look like. There's a picture in my mind, I see it in my dream but my anxiety is not finished yet. I still want to see it by my own eyes and maybe then I might keep that picture in my mind and remember it everytime I wanna sin and ask myself why do I have to miss this all fortune. Heaven is said everywhere that it's the place, I want to go there too and be among the members enjoying the delicacies set to be served and own the room Jesus went to build for me.
Explain about the heaven on earth now you seem to know about heaven😂