Sarah karungi

KCr.
JOBS JOBS JOBS WOK FROM HOME
*🧭THE FACEBOOK SKILL🧭*

*🔖 Facebook is one of the most popular platform you can get prospects.*

*🧭How to Get Clients/Referrals From Facebook🧭*

WhatsApp me

1️⃣ *CRAETE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT*
🔖Install Facebook and create an account. Call Yourself the name of the platform (to be official) or name of a celebrity.
Register here

🔖 Make sure you add your information and allow Facebook to access your contacts so your account can grow.
IMG-20241007-WA0013.jpg

2️⃣ *JOIN FACEBOOK GROUPS*
🔖Go To Facebook and search the country of your interest. (I prefer: - Uganda, malawi, Rwanda, Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon and Botswana). Join their groups Especially those with Students (since most of them are youths) or the Jobs groups.

🔖 Don't Join more than 15 groups a day. Your account will be banned and you will be forced to start from scratch again.

3️⃣ *HOW TO MAKE POSTS*
🔖Now that you have an account and you have joined the groups... Make a business post in the groups (those groups with no admin approval settings) Like example : -

_JOB! JOB! JOB!_
_WE ARE HIRING! _🧭_WORKERS NEEDED IN OUR COMPANY ✅_
_From 15th may to 30th may_
_COMMENT INTERESTED to be connected_

🔖 *BE THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT ON YOUR POST WITH @INSIGHTS or @FOLOWERS or @HIGHLIGHT*

this is to tag your friends and the members of the group.

🔖 People will Respond in the comment sections with "INTERESTED" you should reply each and tell them to chat with you in WhatsApp you can use the whatsapp inbox link.
IMG-20241007-WA0006.jpg
signuphere

4️⃣ *HOW TO APPROACH THEM WHENEVER THEY COME ON WHATSAPP*

🔖 Before you do anything. Ask your prospect to save your number.... This is what I use _Before we proceed.... Save my number as *SAMKILISWA*_

Because not everyone is going to Join on the same day. So if they don't today they will join after they see you post on your WhatsApp status.
Signuphere

🔖Now the client has saved your number and you have theirs... Tell your client that you have a part time business from BESTTECH that works in all countries. The client will ask you how it works then you will give them the brief summary ( *THERE IS NO COMMOM MESSAGE TO APPROACH FACEBOOK CLIENTS... IMPROVE YOUR APPROACH SKILLS*)

🔖 Tell your prospect that our business requres a once and lifetime fee of (enter the fee) Then let the client join the business.
IMG-20241007-WA0008.jpg

🧭DON'T PUSH THE CLIENT AS OF YOU ARE FORCING.
🧭MAKE SURE YOU ARE POSTING ON WHATSAPP CONSISTENTLY. since many doesn't join /pay the first day but they will see your status and Join later.

WhatsApp