Human beings

sylveki1759

KCr.
Have you been able to figure out how life would be if there was total peace among the us human beings? How would people would be having great time if no one was stepping and ruining other's lives? This would be very strange because people are used to doing what is not right most of the time. We need to change our ways of life.

Have you been able to figure out how life would be if there was total peace among the us human beings? How would people would be having great time if no one was stepping and ruining other's lives? This would be very strange because people are used to doing what is not right most of the time. We need to change our ways of life.
Exactly
Changes hv become so unbearable with us humans
Humanity is so lost as for now

From my point of view it's like the getting use to a non-peaceful environment has really affected our lifestyle such that with the peace life would be so boring. The insults we used to see as very bad hurty words are the ones that make us happy and roam around in smiles because of the memes. Check it on Twitter where all the humans who are after demolition of others gather to throw those comments to any post. Peace has a lot of explanations now when we move to the sector of between countries, through the various fights and wars it now dawns that it helps reinforce respect and draw lines to be looked at before communicating, I am not supporting war though just saying as we highlight the bad side let's look positively too. They add up at some point, but I urge you fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. God created us in his image and likeness so we are all one in His eyes none is superior to the other plus we all need one another if we are to pass this journey of life so let's live happily and embrace peace and all that comes with it.