Kenya under uhuru

Uhuru is just a puppet behind him is his mother Mama Ngina mwenyewe. Did you know that her networth is higher than his son Uhuru Muigai, that woman is a she-Elon Musk in every opportunity she sees a chance to make money. You might not believe it but the expressway was her plan and now it's a Kenyatta's family property but hidden by the government he's still in. Only if Ruto takes the president seat shall we have the retaining of that road to earn Kenya revenue. On the other side she also took over fuliza and now they own it, she's genius to some extent where she goes beyond the yellow line and becomes a real threat. Just months ago the cs for energy said there's enough fuel now the price is at it's highest since I opened my eyes. Uhuru so much as I blame him there are the deep state behind him, all the money normally given as subsidies are now in their wallets enjoying as economy is disparated. I ever wonder why they want money and still want to take our little development money when their wallets are filled with invested money throwing back profits.