Let the dead rest in peace

Winnie

KCr.
Prof. Magoha also famously served as the Cabinet Secretary for Education. Throughout his tenure, he evinced a commitment to high standards in the public service and an uncompromising integrity..
This is a tweet from the president about the passing on of the late prof .Magoha. If he really saw this trait In that man it leaves me with a question disturbing my mind. Why didn't he retain him as one of his CS? It only means that we like giving credit to the dead rather than the li
ving

Prof. Magoha also famously served as the Cabinet Secretary for Education. Throughout his tenure, he evinced a commitment to high standards in the public service and an uncompromising integrity..
This is a tweet from the president about the passing on of the late prof .Magoha. If he really saw this trait In that man it leaves me with a question disturbing my mind. Why didn't he retain him as one of his CS? It only means that we like giving credit to the dead rather than the li
ving
My condolence to the family

ving
May the late cs go to rest in peace, he did what he could in the ministry of Education. He has left a mark no one in the cabinet has ever left, despite the covid pandemic he rode the ministry perfectly. My sincere condolences to the family of the late.