Mothers in the 🏠....

Hillah

KCr.
Who can relate? Mimi I have two and all those complaints wao hutoa😭😭😭you can't go anywhere in peace aki!!!!!

Screenshot 20220610 210323

She suffers alot but I thank her for persevering to suffer just to bring me to this world. She does alot of work I thank her that she never complained for raising me. She faces challenges now and then but I appreciate her that she didn't give up on paying my fees. Now all I do is pamper her with gifts to replace all that she gave me, give her money to compensate for her financial support, employ servants to work for her just to ease her from the work she has to do. I take her to all places she want to go just to pay for the dream she assisted me to achieve. If you think money is everything then why did i survive with none, I say love is everything because all she did for me was out of her love. I love you mama❤️.

She suffers alot but I thank her for persevering to suffer just to bring me to this world. She does alot of work I thank her that she never complained for raising me. She faces challenges now and then but I appreciate her that she didn't give up on paying my fees. Now all I do is pamper her with gifts to replace all that she gave me, give her money to compensate for her financial support, employ servants to work for her just to ease her from the work she has to do. I take her to all places she want to go just to pay for the dream she assisted me to achieve. If you think money is everything then why did i survive with none, I say love is everything because all she did for me was out of her love. I love you mama❤️.
Wow, that's awesome

I'm happy with all mothers who understands how this life works. Whether single ,divorced or widowed. Although there are some who I pitied with, who I can say that they are being mistreated and sometimes got angry because I don't like how they are being handled;I have seen few energy vampires who are so ungrateful to what they have. They have got humble husbands but they misused the trust, lost the first love and turn weird. They were so proud talking , looking at their husbands as nothing, they don't want to be controlled and they want to control, make every decision in the house and make alot of rules. One day they left and find it difficult to come back because they don't want to apologise and they think they don't make mistakes; Life has taken different direction, hard and they have the kids. The husband you overlooked is now happily married to another woman. You feel bad, regret but you can't have him back. Let the sweet love you had in the beginning fuel your lives for a happy family.