Motivation

Jimdog

KCr.
I used wake up every morning and sleep again as usual until that day, a game changer day I decided to change my mentality and sleep with let's say a hundred shillings in my ownership. Then days turned to weeks, weeks to months, months to years. I decided to make another choice to build a new house, days changed to special days. You feel the power all I am trying to say is the taste of change no matter how small it is still counts a hundred times when measured on a hearty scale. I can tell you any secret because I got none I just want you to know that the push that you give yourself to work out on something really matters like alot alot. All for a start you need to work on is the small things around you like what do you like and by figuring out that it helps you know what to add up as a catalyst to push you further to the winning table.

Poverty for me is the best and the only motivation that will always keep me psyched up for life. When I try to remember when I had nothing in my pockets I just can't even try to picture that and put up a very strong psyche to do my work to the fullest.