Mulot Chronicles; Whats your take?

KCr.
A top police officer is the recent victim that the media has highlighted for loosing over a half a million shillings to mobile money fraud. From what has been discovered, the money were withdrawn from various Mpesa outlets in Mulot bringing the town again into another bad light known of it.
Individual social media users in some sections are cheering to this mischief that the sons and daughters of soil are reaping from where they did not sow.

According to me , this is wrong!

We are brought up to be self depending even when things are going south, crime should not be a solution. Lack of finances today does not mean lack of time to develop. Being broke does not mean death is knocking. So why will our own people indulge in such a heinous crime that have sent many to graves due to shock and heart attack?

Imagine one going for a loan to settle down some personal things in life that affects many people surounding the individual only to loose in few seconds.

I call upon every suffering member to shun cheering this nonsense online and instead shed it like a murder case.

Can we discourage this my people?

Absolutely true, I nearly fell a victim of those apps since I used to get a prompt to enter my Mpesa Pin at around 20:00hrs, After uninstalling Okash, the issue stopped

Watu waanze kuchanuka. The mobile number you used to open your bank account should always be off and off the smartphone. Use button phone. Thank me later