Online dating

Flawless

KCr.
How do people create and invest so much emotionally and mentally in online relationship knowing damn well there is catfish all over. We can say I don't know how to blinding trust people

How do people create and invest so much emotionally and mentally in online relationship knowing damn well there is catfish all over. We can say I don't know how to blinding trust people
Online dating has alot of harm but also it's advisable to me. You get to exchange feelings and reactions to the people not close and also share ideas of various topics. To me I would advice people just to bond as friends and combine their interests and decide on extending their relationship once they meet. Many have found their soul mates through the online way but on the negative side many have wasted their time and finance on people who claimed to have something for them. We should rather take this online dating and modify it like this kenyanlist and use it to educate various people on different topics and also help people to sort out their problems by seeking advice and best solutions.