Spiritual.

For God so loved the world that He gave is only son that whoever believes in Him but have eternal life. He sent His son not to condemn the world but to in order to be saved through Him. That is evident that God really love all of us He does choose whom to love but only if we believe in His son.. its all His asking for us to believe, I kniw that there is so much problems in the world sometimes we question God but i believe that some problems are in this world as a result of our sins..also God never abandons His own...and the Bible says that the righteous goes through many troubles but God delivers them from all 🙏

For God so loved the world that He gave is only son that whoever believes in Him but have eternal life. He sent His son not to condemn the world but to in order to be saved through Him. That is evident that God really love all of us He does choose whom to love but only if we believe in His son.. its all His asking for us to believe, I kniw that there is so much problems in the world sometimes we question God but i believe that some problems are in this world as a result of our sins..also God never abandons His own...and the Bible says that the righteous goes through many troubles but God delivers them from all 🙏
Whoever believes in him should live according to his commandments on doing this they will be rewarded handsomely by an eternal life. They will be welcomed to heaven by the angels of God and will live happily all their lives. And to the other lot those who disrespect him and go against his commandments will face judgement upon reaching heaven and will be sentenced to eternal fire where they will burn and burn until there are no more. So my brothers and sisters in Christ let's live our life in observance of God's direction and preferences. Thankyou and have a nice day y'll