War in Ukraine

Do you want to tell me that there is no nothing that the world can do to stop the war in Ukraine considering the fact that we have a super power nation in the world and other powerful nations around the globe.
USA can but what have they done nothing just watching yet Kenya with our capacity let out our opinions and condemned them and still never listened to us. We are all accomplices the big nations are the ones to direct us since they've not done a thing we will just hold on that way because we don't have the capacity.

It is very sad to see the whole world watching a country like Ukraine being terrorised by one country by the name Russia. If I had the ability I would have acted a long time ago. World leaders should act swiftly.

Do you want to tell me that there is no nothing that the world can do to stop the war in Ukraine considering the fact that we have a super power nation in the world and other powerful nations around the globe.
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"... Thank you

Ukraine is a proxy state and their photogenic President will be highly rewarded for his role, the real war is meant to keep the proletariat grounded.
The ruling class must retain the command of the three levels