Why is meditation so powerful and above all Important?

KCr.
I’ve meditated for a while now.
I’m at the point where I now have safely clocked up over 50 hours of actual meditation time.
I can also tell you that for all the beneficial outcomes that have been scientifically shown for those who meditate I am still far from perfect.
I still get pissed off at trivial things.
I still get frustrated when I’m late for most things.
I still get sad when I lose someone near to me.
I still get anxiety and nerves when I’m about to try something for the first time.
What meditation has given me though is a way to observe those feelings as opposed to indulging them.
When I get pissed off now I don’t stay angry for hours it is just a fleeting glimpse.
When I get frustrated with being late I don’t madly rush anymore and cause myself further stress I just accept the fact and move forward.
When I get sad now I don’t stay glum for days but now focus on the positives of when that person was alive.
When I get anxious I now am able to observe my exhalation and calm myself.
Meditation is the practice of noticing your emotions. This has been shown by the reduction in size of the brains emotional reactive centre the amygdala.
There are almost no other therapies out there that can offer something like meditation. And, this is why meditation is so powerful. By noticing your emotions and allowing them to flow, even the negative ones, affords you the opportunity to be present and experience your true nature.
This brings me to my final point and why meditation is so highly praised is because it makes people feel happier and fulfilled.​

I’ve meditated for a while now.
I’m at the point where I now have safely clocked up over 50 hours of actual meditation time.
I can also tell you that for all the beneficial outcomes that have been scientifically shown for those who meditate I am still far from perfect.
I still get pissed off at trivial things.
I still get frustrated when I’m late for most things.
I still get sad when I lose someone near to me.
I still get anxiety and nerves when I’m about to try something for the first time.
What meditation has given me though is a way to observe those feelings as opposed to indulging them.
When I get pissed off now I don’t stay angry for hours it is just a fleeting glimpse.
When I get frustrated with being late I don’t madly rush anymore and cause myself further stress I just accept the fact and move forward.
When I get sad now I don’t stay glum for days but now focus on the positives of when that person was alive.
When I get anxious I now am able to observe my exhalation and calm myself.
Meditation is the practice of noticing your emotions. This has been shown by the reduction in size of the brains emotional reactive centre the amygdala.
There are almost no other therapies out there that can offer something like meditation. And, this is why meditation is so powerful. By noticing your emotions and allowing them to flow, even the negative ones, affords you the opportunity to be present and experience your true nature.
This brings me to my final point and why meditation is so highly praised is because it makes people feel happier and fulfilled.​
Meditation is good coz u r able to communicate freely in spiritual world