Your take on roofs

Jimdog

KCr.
The roof of a house is seen to be the head and part of the face of new and old houses. The older the roof the older the house, some have been having unmeasurable thoughts on what color of iron sheets they need to use; blue, maroon and others, whether corrugated or lined iron sheets. I therefore see others talking about roof tiles that they last long and have a clear and fine attachment to the bars used in the roof. Now I pose a question to you all that do you prefer that your roof be attached to iron sheets or tiles?

The roof of a house is seen to be the head and part of the face of new and old houses. The older the roof the older the house, some have been having unmeasurable thoughts on what color of iron sheets they need to use; blue, maroon and others, whether corrugated or lined iron sheets. I therefore see others talking about roof tiles that they last long and have a clear and fine attachment to the bars used in the roof. Now I pose a question to you all that do you prefer that your roof be attached to iron sheets or tiles?
I'll go for tiles it takes long to look old unlike iron sheets