Job opportunity

Vugush

KCr.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES

Hello Hillary,
Kindly post for me these job opportunities.

1. Factory Assistant.
An animal feed production company is looking for factory assistant to assist with production and deliveries. Should have a valid BCE and motorcycle driving licence.
Job location: Homabay County.

2. A SPA is looking for a female and male massage therapists. Atleast 1 year experience. Job location: Homabay.

Interested candidates to send CVs to ojaytwoenterprises@gmail.com

3. Hi, Hillary I would like you to assist me source for a sales and accounts intern, They will mainly assist in these 2 departments. A totally open minded person ready to learn.A stipend is paid per month. Kindly hide my identity.I will be following. (Email application to hillarylisimba@gmail.com).

My job opportunities are free of charge and direct as long as you meet the requirements kinky like my post and follow me for more.

JOB OPPORTUNITIES

Hello Hillary,
Kindly post for me these job opportunities.

1. Factory Assistant.
An animal feed production company is looking for factory assistant to assist with production and deliveries. Should have a valid BCE and motorcycle driving licence.
Job location: Homabay County.

2. A SPA is looking for a female and male massage therapists. Atleast 1 year experience. Job location: Homabay.

Interested candidates to send CVs to ojaytwoenterprises@gmail.com

3. Hi, Hillary I would like you to assist me source for a sales and accounts intern, They will mainly assist in these 2 departments. A totally open minded person ready to learn.A stipend is paid per month. Kindly hide my identity.I will be following. (Email application to hillarylisimba@gmail.com).
am here