Misinformation

Bentech

KCr.
There is alot of misinformations in the health sector world-wide. Don't believe anything easily until you proof it. Find other ways of doing something you can do because there is always a hidden agenda behind every medication you take if you are not sick

There is alot of misinformations in the health sector world-wide. Don't believe anything easily until you proof it. Find other ways of doing something you can do because there is always a hidden agenda behind every medication you take if you are not sick
I agree with you 50%, I have two perspectives I should take medication when am sick like pain killers for the regular headaches that doesn't require alot of medics intervention I just buy from a local medic store. So I will take the medicine out of the pain I feel at that very moment. The other part of me is when am sick or ailing I prefer to overcome the pain maybe by sleeping or doing a mind attention diversion and it sometimes comes through. Example is when am having stomachaches I'll just bathe and be close to a washroom and sleep the moment it comes down that does unless it persists I'll go to hospital that's the other but I don't really know where to rely on fully because there are some extreme situations where I go beyond the rules and break them just for my own health solving.