Mothers

Flawless

KCr.
I really think that high risk mothers should have their special hospitals where they can be attended to exclusively for free. You will be surprised by the number of mothers or newborns that loose their lives due to negligence or let's say lack of funds to go to a private hospital. Especially premature newborns and high blood pressure mothers. The NGOS or even the government can afford such an institution. What do you think?

I really think that high risk mothers should have their special hospitals where they can be attended to exclusively for free. You will be surprised by the number of mothers or newborns that loose their lives due to negligence or let's say lack of funds to go to a private hospital. Especially premature newborns and high blood pressure mothers. The NGOS or even the government can afford such an institution. What do you think?
That's true,,gvt shud look at this instead ov puttin their intrests 1st

I
That's true, the cases are there