General Conversations

Here you can discuss anything including the trending topics, media you are consuming, your hobbies, talking to people with similar interests in your location, etc. Feel free and get to know each other.
It's a new phone just selling coz I bought a new iphone 11 pro Selling price 7,500
Replies
Views
So the Governor was brought to Nairobi Hospital for Covid 19 treatment while his poor folk back in Nyamira are expected to do with the Nyamira Level 1 hospital for their Covid Treatment. smh When will Kenyans see they are being played for fools by these mheshimiwas?
Replies
Views
A Kenyan family whose kin died in the March 10th, 2019 Ethiopian Airlines plane crash has been paid Sh327 million by US aircraft manufacturer, Boeing. The family accepted the record-breaking compensation to drop a suit against Boeing, making it the first settlement in a case filed in US Federal...
Replies
Views
Lets take this place back to where it belongs.
Replies
Views
1. We said 2 weeks ago BBI CAN WAIT we sort the ECONOMY & COVID, they said no way. 2. Now the Economy has come to bite. There is no money to pay fees for campus students. 3. These people have Ksh. 14 Billion to pay for BBI Referendum but no money for your fees. 4. As a student, we used HELB...
Replies
Views
I can't believe K-list is back. Anyone in here from the old days? This place used to be so lit. I just remember one day trying to login and kenyanlist was no more, then I opened the dailies and saw Jimmy Wanderi in the obituaries. We didn't even get to mourn him.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
The place is within Rhamu Sub County, approximately 25KM from Rhamu Town.
Replies
Views
It is not clear who owns the drones or what they were doing in the area. The photos were taken by a local youth this afternoon
Replies
Views
Popular Kenyan musician Esther Akoth, alias Akothee, has cut ties with her ‘adopted’ son Shadrack Mwita following a bitter fallout. Akothee rescued the young man from the streets in May this year after learning the suffering he was going through having lost his left leg at the age of seven in a...
Replies
Views
DCI detectives recovered Sh52,000 from one of the seven teenage girls who had been reported missing from their homes in Nairobi last week. The teenagers aged between 14 and 16 reunited with their families over the weekend after they were rescued by police. During interrogation, the girl told...
Replies
Views
A 41-year-old Kenyan woman who hosted 44 school kids for a party at her house in Nairobi’s Mountain View Estate was on Monday arraigned at Milimani law courts. The woman, Millicent Muthoni Kithinji appeared before Senior Principal Magistrate Kennedy Cheruiyot alongside three other suspects...
Replies
Views
what options do i have za ku redeem?
Replies
Views
Officers from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) have launched a probe into an online syndicate that has been luring school girls from their homes for partying orgies that last for days. Preliminary investigations reveal that the teenagers are being lured through social media...
Replies
Views
Kenya Power has raised alarm over the growing number of customers shifting to solar energy. The State-owned electricity distributor indicated that its industrial clients who account for nearly 60 percent of its revenues are gradually installing solar power systems, dealing a blow to its already...
Replies
Views
Kenyan comedian David Kangogo, alias ‘David The Student’, was recently subjected to racial abuse in the US. The incident happened on Tuesday in Issaquah, Washington after David, who works as a Lyft driver, picked a man and woman outside a local sports grill. But hell broke loose after David, 30...
Replies
Views