π˜½π™„π™π™π™€π™ π˜½π™π™ 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙏𝙃

Power and money are way too much, I just need the money for my pocket. Being respected and honored nowadays come one on one with having that money for your pocket. Nobody cares which post you have, so long as your pocket is still dry you can't tell them shit. I believe money fixes alot of gaps, the both are known for being good servants but when they fall for the other role of being your master it becomes a scratch in the head. When one is controlled by the money then they will be willing to do anything for it even killing someone to have it but when you have them as servants they work for you and carry out tasks you assign them.

Power and money are way too much, I just need the money for my pocket. Being respected and honored nowadays come one on one with having that money for your pocket. Nobody cares which post you have, so long as your pocket is still dry you can't tell them shit. I believe money fixes alot of gaps, the both are known for being good servants but when they fall for the other role of being your master it becomes a scratch in the head. When one is controlled by the money then they will be willing to do anything for it even killing someone to have it but when you have them as servants they work for you and carry out tasks you assign them.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚true

You know sometimes I always feel like mybe its not money controlling people but people are being controlled by themselves....okay it is like you know.. people never have enough they always want something more even if they have enough.... money doesn't control them but the greed they attain, in short people will never settle for enough...i remember one time how people started crying for rain when it was dry...rain came and caused floods, they said noo we want the sun again sasa you see like the time of Moses even though they were out of Egypt..what God had done for them bado they wanted more and the worst part is they never even thanked Him