CARING

Lee

KCr.
People are secretly dying of trauma, stress and depression. They have a lot going through their heads and mind. They no longer want or are willing to share with anyone not because they can't but because we're in a society where someone's problems are our laughing fuel. We do take advantage of our friends problems, guys if you've a friend just saying hi and how are you doing might be of help to them. Be checking on them. You never know. Your text, call or visit might save that broken soul. Have a blessed Tuesday. #FightAgainstDeppression

Everything that sorrounds man brings up alot of things both good and bad, depression today's topic being one of them. Most of these problems are self caused because you as a human should have a favorite person a friend a brother a sister who you can fully trust and also trusts you so that they can be our psychiatrist. It's how you handle yourself that counts alot starting with what you listen encounter and wherever, now the way you handle it is separates the wise side and challenged population. As for me I have decided to listen to Juice World because it's heart catching and am saved by the songs mostly.

Sometimes people are so depressed that there isn't anything anybody can do.You know when a depressed person thinks and this is probably the worst part of it.A depressed person thinks; Everywhere I go is nothing but catastrophy and I can't see anyway out of it,I can't see any path forward whatsoever and then they think as well as maybe it's a combination of these two thoughts that makes people suicidal.its like it's hopeless it isn't going to get any better no matter where I goor turn there's no escape,the suffering is unbearable and I'm absolutely no use to whatsoever anyone it would be better it would be better for everyone if I was just gone, because if I'm not so much of a burden in the future.And it's so hard to imagine what's it's like for people.Its dreadful.Theres lots of ways to get there.

People are secretly dying of trauma, stress and depression. They have a lot going through their heads and mind. They no longer want or are willing to share with anyone not because they can't but because we're in a society where someone's problems are our laughing fuel. We do take advantage of our friends problems, guys if you've a friend just saying hi and how are you doing might be of help to them. Be checking on them. You never know. Your text, call or visit might save that broken soul. Have a blessed Tuesday. #FightAgainstDeppression
Its true
People suffer inside and not outside without us noticing
Let's help each other and do support for those in need